March felt like a much more productive month for reading than February did. I am not sure what happened to February, but not only did it seem to go by in a huge blur, but I also was not as inspired to read. But thankfully I got the wind back in my sails and am back on a good trajectory to hit my reading goal of 150 books this year!
I joined two online book clubs/review groups. And I have made so many connections to getting ARCs from publishers and authors in order to promote them, make friends with like-minded readers, and get my hands on words early!
I finished 11 books in March. Click any of the titles to read my review on each one.
- How I Stole Johnny Depp’s Alien Girlfriend by Gary Ghislain – 4 out of 5 stars
- Dexter Boomstick by M.P. Lombardo – 3.5 out of 5 stars
- The Sisterhood by Florence Stevenson – 3 out of 5 stars
- After You by Jojo Moyes – 3 out of 5 stars
- Warm, Dark Places Are Best by Mike Duke – 4 out of 5 stars
- Witch Hunter: Into The Outside by J.Z. Foster – 5 out of 5 stars
- The Tent by Kealan Patrick Burke – 5 out of 5 stars
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madeline L’Engle – 4 out of 5 stars
- A Whole New World by Liz Braswell – 3.5 out of 5 stars
- Meddling Kids by Edgar Catnero – 3 out of 5 stars
- Unbury Carol by Josh Malerman – 4 out of 5 stars
Are any of these books on your TBR or have you read and loved/hated any of them? Let me know, I’m listening!